Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 334 - The First Day of the Last Month

Jeanine - "Brown Paper Packages"

This is one of my favourite times of year...the Christmas season.  I love everything about it...the shopping, the tree, the decorations, the carols, the baking, the gathering together of family and friends and, of course, the reason for the season.  I even like the snow.  I have almost completed my shopping and will soon move on to the decorating phase.  I am grateful this year to have the means to celebrate this holiday and family and friends to celebrate with.

2 comments:

  1. it is always so hectic leading up to Christmas and you wonder why you keep doing this year after year, but on Christmas day you always remember why: Christmas is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish your attitude would rub off on me :)

    ReplyDelete