Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 344

Jeanine - "Star of Wonder"

Finally getting around to decorating the house for Christmas.  Put up the black artificial tree in the foyer (shown here).  It is waiting for Emily and I to decorate it tomorrow.  We call it the girly girl tree cuz it is so pretty dressed in white, silver and turqoise blue ornaments.  The real balsam fir is up in the family room and smells so good!  Ian and I will decorate it with more traditional colours and rustic ornaments.  I love the white lights on both trees...and I love love love that I know how to make them blurry and lovely for photographs.

2 comments:

  1. i love that you have girly tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my father is very impressed with this shot. I'm sure he would tell you, but that would mean complimenting you. Snap!!! just kidding. Is really is a very nice picture. (fyi, this was all me, my dad didn't tell me to say this or anything...)

    ReplyDelete