Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32


Emily - Unfortunately I'm sick. So my best friend right now is orange juice :) Mmm Mmm, ya know how adults need their morning coffee, I need my morning oj. It's my favourite drink. So when I'm sick, it's kinda awesome because I get to drink almost a whole carton full.



Jeanine - first day without a prompt - well, sorta.  I am getting prompts from two sources...a splinter group from my online photo class has set up on Flickr and I am getting a prompt from another class called Joy of Love from Willette Designs...both prompts were about love...so here is the man I love...making dinner...he is a DO-ER!  His Mantra is Git-r-done!  There's nothing he can't do. And that's one of the many reasons why I love him!

2 comments:

  1. Bravo! Great blog idea! Stopped by to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is such an adorable idea! Keep it up! P.S. I signed up for the Joy of Love class too - gotta get my prompts somehow! Take care.

    ReplyDelete