Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 51


Emily - Spent the day organizing my scrapbook stuff. Also worked on the blog scrapbook, we're taking all the pictures we take this year and putting them in an album. Quite a job! Anyways, this is my whirly gig (as we call it) It holds all our supplies. I have one and my mom has a double stack one.





Jeanine - "Sunday Dinner"

Growing up we always had Sunday Dinner at lunchtime just after church.  Now, as often as we can, Ian and I try to have his kids and my daughter over for dinner on Sunday evening.  Tonight it was Cobb Salad following a memorial service for a friend of mine who died of cancer and left behind his wife (a cancer survivor) and two young daughters.  I can't get them out of my head.  I was blessed to have known him and I am blessed to still share Sunday Dinners with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment