Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 53



Jeanine - "Self Portrait"

This week I started a new on-line photography class at Big Picture Classes called Picture Inspiration.  It goes for 52 weeks and provides a weekly photo prompt (as opposed to the daily prompt we had in Picture Winter).  Someone in the class suggested we take a new self portrait for our "avatar" that is used to identify us within the group while we await our first prompt on Thursday.  This is me wearing my favourite colour...RED.  Growing up I was told red heads can't wear red.  Now that I'm in my 40's I wear what I like.










Emily -  To continue with the theme of red I took a picture of one of my favourite candies... The Swedish Berry :D I had a mini pack today and I remembered how addictive they are, it took all my will power to not take a second, I think that's quite an accomplishment. Hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment