Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 33



Jeanine - I had the pleasure this evening of spending time with a vibrant group of women at a wine tasting event called STEMS.  Tonight we paired sparkling wine and red wine with chocolate.  Yum!  This isn't one of the wines we tried though.  Guilty Men is the wine my law firm gave to the prosecutors for Christmas!  ; )
You might also want to try the other wine we gave this year...Innocent Bystander.











Emily - I thought I'd play around with the editing today, i usually do but today i though i'd try something different. These are my new tap shoes that I need for my show, I couldn't think of a way to make them look interesting so I decided to make them look like they were from an old photo. I like the black edges to it :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey girls. Great shots. It's like the wine pairs with the tap shoes. I like the processing on the tap shoes. And I like the wine names! I've not had much luck getting comments posted here but am about to try, try again... Countdown to April 1st, opening day. Fishgirl aka Pam

    ReplyDelete