Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 276


Emily - Since the weather got cold I've started to think about the holidays. I love the holidays a lot! So I thought I'd take a picture of the warmth of the candle and to represent how excited I am!







Jeanine - "Hanging Tough"

So today we celebrated the birthdays of four of the seven women in our office over a long lunch at Auberge de Petite Prince.  All four have birthday's this week.  But did I think to take a picture of all of us together?  Sadly, no.  Guess we were having too much fun.  So you are stuck looking at the photo I took for today's prompt in the Picture Fall class -- Beauty Challenge -- we were tasked with trying to photograph something that others would normally overlook...to find beauty in the retreating season.  This is part of a dying clematis vine in the back yard.  I still wish I was sharing a picture of all the wonderful women I work with everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of seeing beauty in something everybody else would overlook, and I think you did a beautiful job of displaying it :)

    ReplyDelete