Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 283


Emily - An eery feeling with this photo. I love full moons, well actually I love moons in general, anyways can't wait for halloween, one of my favourite holidays, even though we're not celebrating anything. HA!








Jeanine - "Mastering Manual Mode"

One of my goals for this blog this year was to use it to master Manual Mode on my camera.  Obviously I'm not there yet.  This was one of my attempts to capture falling leaves...ok, leaves thrown by Em.  I've still got a long way to go!  But as they say...practice makes perfect.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this pic, it almost looks like pieces of paper suspended or something

    ReplyDelete