Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 122 - we are 1/3 of the way there!!!!

Emily - While at the voting station with my dad, I tried to sneak a picture behind the voting cardboard shield. The lady who seemed to be in charge came over to the woman at our table and told her that she thought I had a camera and that there were not supposed to be two people behind the cardboard (even though I have done it many times). After he finished voting the nice lady at our table told us we were not supposed to have a camera, but my dad covered by saying he was just checking his phone :p











Jeanine - "Election Day"

It is such a privilege to vote and to live in a country where we enjoy that freedom and so many others.  This is my polling station.  As always, Em went with me to vote.  I hope you took the time to vote today.  

1 comment:

  1. tisk tisk emily, breaking the rules at a federal election!!!!!

    ReplyDelete