Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 137

Jeanine - "Laundry Day"

Although this might look like a shot taken somewhere in Europe, I actually took this shot outside a local Italian restaurant - Fellini Koolini's.  I had lunch there today with a friend I hadn't seen in a long time.  It was good - we had lots of laughs.





Emily - For a food and nutrition project I had to make dinner for my family. I made phyllo triangles, pasta with scallops and this lovely cake. The strawberries were my own personal touch :)

2 comments:

  1. i bet they are really happy that their underwear is now available for the world to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your blog inspires me...there is beauty everywhere! Just wanted you to know I end each day checking this page...I can't wait to see what the two have you post each day. :)

    ReplyDelete