Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 143


Emily - Here she is ladies and gentlemen, my best friend! On the six hour drive back to London we stopped at a cool hamburger place called Webber's. While in the insanely long line (either everyone was really hungry or they're quite famous) we were all taking pictures and having a good time.














Jeanine - "Birthday Wish:  Live and Love"

This is my birthday wish...for me and for my family and friends...may we live intentionally and love with abandon.  Shot this today from the car travelling home from Chicago.

2 comments:

  1. is taking pics of license plates legal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, excuse me, but i am your BBFLAAT, not some lousy best friend. geeez. i should really make up that BFF application form..... :P

    ReplyDelete