Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 319


Emily - Simple. Rules of thirds. Black and white. Awesome. Mac. Mineral. Circle. Captured.

















Jeanine - "Fall Flower"

We have enjoyed unbelievably mild weather this November.  Yesterday I spotted this weed/flower growing in a bunch next to a parking lot.  I went back today to photograph them because it struck me that they represented so well the blessing and surprise of the wonderful fall we have had this year (and I forgot to put a SD card in my camera yesterday...gggrrrr!)  I certainly didn't expect to be photographing FLOWERS on November 16, 2011.

 "Autumn is a second spring when every LEAF is a flower."

  Albert Camus (french existentialist author and philosopher)

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand why people hate weeds (well, actually I do but...) cause some are pretty

    ReplyDelete