Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 330


Emily - It's the MOST wonderful time of the year... da da da da... December is my favourite month, my birthday, christmas, snow that isn't brown. It's all so awesome and this is the first sign of the season. Wrapping presents. Very excited!!








Jeanine - "Dining Room Table"

I have a feeling our dining room table will look like this from now until Christmas.  It is currently covered in homework, wrapping paper, lists and Christmas cards.  I am still on course to having my shopping done by the end of November...did it last year and loved how much more I enjoyed December because of it.  Ok, yes, it was 11:30 tonight when I realized I didn't have a photo yet!

1 comment:

  1. if only I could have everything ready by the end of November :)

    ReplyDelete