Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 328


Emily - It's such an interesting flower I find. It looks plastic and yet very tropical. A juxtaposition of flower photos we have here :)










Jeanine - "Vintage Rose"

A client sent me flowers this week.  This is a rose from the bouquet of white roses and white lilies.

Today I bought one of my favourite magazines "Where Women Create."   The photos of gorgeous studio spaces where creative women work inspired me to create this image.  Found this quote in the mag too.  "There are always flowers for those who want to see them." (Henri Matisse)

1 comment:

  1. pretty, but what does the quote say? Geez, I'm getting old, I can't read that? Maybe I need glasses...I think I'd look good in glasses...just saying

    ReplyDelete