Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 332


Emily - Look at all the ME going on (aren't I modest?) So THIS ladies and gentlemen, is THE dress. And I mean THE dress. We bought this for my awesome birthday night that I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo excited for. So I love this dress and I think its funny that the headband I was wearing matched the dress :p













Jeanine - "Dancing in the Rain"

Someone once said..."anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain."

Can't believe all the rain we are getting this week.  The banks of the Thames River are overflowing.  Thank goodness it isn't snow!  This photo shoot in the rain brought a little bit of sunshine to my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment