Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 60


Jeanine - "Just Goofin' Around"

I was inspired by Em's photo below to take a black and white of my own today.  In fact, I was trying to copy her photo when she burst into the bathroom and started making faces in the mirror while I was shooting.  So, I gave in and shot some of the both of us.  I like this one because it shows us coming together after a very trying day and laughing, loving and just goofin' around!










Emily - I watched America's Next Top Model today (in case you haven't already figured out I'm a big reality TV fan). They took black and white photos today of the girls getting ready and it inspired me to take a black and white photo. Also seeing my moms self portraits made me want to take one of myself as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment