Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 89

Emily - Opening night! One of the most scariest and exciting nights. If you live in London you should consider seeing this show, it's actually really good and hilarious. It's on Thursday-Sunday at 7 each night and also at 2 on the weekend. It's at the Spriet family theatre in the Covent garden market. Hope you can come!








Jeanine -


For another class I'm about to start (Great Pictures with Any Camera at Big Picture Classes) I had to take a picture of a favourite object.  This frame made from coloured pencils is one of my favourite things.  I haven't even put a photo in it yet cuz I like what it says...drawn together.  For me it signifies my new love of creating with stamps and coloured pencils and my relationship with the women I escape to create with...

No comments:

Post a Comment