Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 71


Jeanine - "Camera Crazy"

I am still 3 months away from a new camera.  I currently have my eye on the Canon t3i - a digital SLR.  I can't wait to learn about and play with all the functions and lenses.  My pre-ocupation with all-things-photography has brought me an appreciation of what cameras can do.  I even think this old Polaroid is cool.  I would love to get a new one for instant fun shots!



Emily - To continue with this weeks prompt and because i'm super pumped for my trip I decided to take this fun photo. I've almost read this guide cover to cover now and it just makes me more and more excited to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment