Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 83


Emily - I've been really obsessed with the snow fall lately, It's just made everything so beautiful again (even though it means spring isn't happening anytime soon). I have always loved the beauty of white on evergreen, I think it's just the perfect combination of colour. I guess God knew what he was doing :)














Jeanine - "To Infinity and Beyond"

I spent 6 hours on the road yesterday travelling to and from Owen Sound for a trial.  This was shot on my way home for my online photography class - spent the drive looking for repetition on the diagonal.  Searching for a photo is a nice way to pass the time on a long drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment