Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 66

Jeanine - "Focus"
This week's prompt was rhythm...the pattern of light/shade or alternating colours.  I posted a photo there already, but I have spent the rest of the week looking for rhythm/pattern. I had no idea what to photograph today - I took photos of the courtroom,  river,  Bay blanket, and of other random things but nothing moved me.  Then I came across the dartboard I decided to practice focus.  I took this one and another one that puts the focus on the bullseye.

Emily - Signed up for the class my mom is taking today. As she said the prompt this week is rhythm so I headed down to the drum set to take a few photos. This is in between the cymbals.

No comments:

Post a Comment