Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 62


Emily - This is a silly little bird contraption we have in our front hallway. My grandma gave it to my dad as a joke this christmas. Yesterday was the memorial of the day my uncle Brian died six years ago. I kinda put it off until today so I could celebrate Erin's birthday. This little contraption is something he would have definitely liked. So it reminds me a lot of him













Jeanine "Blog Launch"

Today's the day -- the launch of my new blog...www.thementorproject.ca    The aim of this blog is to create an on-line community for women lawyers to gather to share their experiences, concerns and ideas.   We celebrated the launch tonight with a cocktail reception attended by 50 of my colleagues.  I am very excited about this project...and the opportunity to connect with female lawyers in London...Ontario...and perhaps even across Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment