Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 84


Emily - K, I promise that this will be the last snow photo for a while, but I've really been looking at nature recently and how beautiful it is and there's so much I  want to capture.
I thought it was cute that I took a picture of this nest earlier this year when there was no snow and now it has a huge mound on top of it. Made me smile :)









Jeanine - "Mi Casa"

Surprise development of free time this morning allowed me to sleep in (although my internal clock had other ideas) and spend some time at home this morning.  I love being here in the quiet of the morning light...with a cup of coffee...and time to enjoy it all.  This is a Willow Tree figurine.

No comments:

Post a Comment