Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 100! YIPPEE!!! OR AS EM SAID ...WAHOO!!!


Emily - Went to the Globetrotters game today and got to see Flight Time! If you watch the amazing race he's the smaller globetrotter. Anyways I took about a million shots of him because I thought it was so cool to see someone on the show I love so much.








Jeanine - "Gateway to Discovery"


I cannot believe we have taken a photo everyday for 100 days!  Yay us!  I'm so proud of Em for sticking to it.  Anyway - one of the best things about this project is that it causes you to really look at the world you live in.  Take this great stone fence and iron gate for example ... I drive by it everyday and never really saw it until last week.  I took some time today to photograph it.  A lovely elderly couple who lived nearby stopped to chat with me and tell me about the history of the place...what a nice way to spend a chunk of a sunny and warm spring afternoon.  I love what photography has brought to my life and my relationship with Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment