Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 118 -


Emily - In the class I have been volunteering in, they've been making geometric shape pictures and have been using crayons to colour with them. You have no idea how many crayons I have had to pick up.








Jeanine - "Canada Goose"

Believe it or not - this photograph was taken this morning across the street from my downtown office...blocks from the river.  He or she was still there when I came back to the office at lunch time.  I had the sense he/she was waiting for a partner or child and wasn't leaving until they came back.  It was astounding to see really...standing guard on the sidewalk of a busy street between an office building and a parking lot.  I particularly love how this photo shows the water beading on the downy feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment