Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 91


Emily - We have a fantastic cast! Everybody is so talented! I love working with these people!
















Jeanine - "Nationalism Reflected"

We are in the midst of a national election reflecting on which party best represents our vision of Canada.  At the same time, my photograper's mind has been seeking out literal reflections this week.  Today I parked outside the courthouse, checked the messages on my blackberry, and when I looked up...this is what I saw.  A number of people on their way to work at the courthouse had a good chuckle at me taking several shots.  One said, "you're into photography too?  Where do you find the time?"  I said..."it finds me."

No comments:

Post a Comment