Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 93


Emily -  "Saying Goodbye"

Today I said goodbye to three things; my wonderful show, my talented cast and my camera. Although we are still going to buy new cameras at the half way mark, we did a little shifting of cameras today. My mom is going to use Ian's camera and now I'm using hers. Oh and I also took this picture to go with this weeks prompt (see below)






Jeanine - "Seeing Double"

This week's prompt for my class is about capturing reflection.  Some women are posting the most beautiful reflections of lush scenery in water - alas, we have snow!  Hence this ring...shot on a mirror...in my living room...ha!  So much for yesterday's "spring has arrived"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment