Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 120


Emily - On our way home from the Farmers Market we saw a few deer on the side of the road. After going to Starbucks we came back to take a few shots. (A little different then the one my mom took of a dead one)















Jeanine - "Robin Egg Blue"

Got grief from my girlfriends about the dead deer photo (see Day 115), so today I was looking for something pretty to photograph.  Ian was about to take a chain saw to a tree in our front yard when he discovered a robin's nest high in the branches - so the tree lives for now.  He discovered another nest in a different tree and told me he had the perfect photo for me today.  He was right.  He later found a garter snake in our back yard.  Aaahhh Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment