Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 97


Emily - Today in my food and nutrition class (basically home-ec) Jesslyn and I made a delicious puffed oven pancake. It was so good! It was extremely easy to make (I can give you the recipe if you ask) and was very cool to make. The pancake part baked into a bowl shape and then we put fresh fruit and melted orange marmalade in the middle! I'm very happy I took this class







Jeanine - "Good to the Last Drop"

This is the last can of olive oil from the olive tree in Italy I adopted for Ian as a gift for his birthday two and a half years ago.  It was excellent olive oil and they send you a ton of it - even flavours like lemon, thyme and chile.  There is a book about the olive grove - The Dolce Vita Diaries.  You too can adopt a tree if you go to the Nudo website.  You can even go visit your adopted tree if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment