Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 107


Emily - "Looking through bars"

Had a great weekend with Heather :) After we got home from dropping her off I walked upstairs to my room and noticed that the railings on the stairs would make for an excellent photo. Also goes with the prompt of pure randomness :p















"Jeanine - "Falling off the Wagon"

This wagon of dog houses caught my eye as we drove back and forth between the manor and shopping in Port Huron this weekend.  I finally stopped today and took some photos.  I like this one cuz it looks like the house on the end is going to fall off.  The guy who built them said they sold for between $40 and $140...I guess he got a good chuckle out of my taking so many photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment