Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 244



Jeanine - "Garden Inukshuk"

We had dinner last night at Ian's sister's place in Southampton.  They have an amazing garden complete with flagstone, yoga gazebo, windmill, gorgeous flowers and trees, and this Inukshuk.  Until recently they also had a mother bear and two cubs as regular visitors.  Sadly, one of the baby bears was killed and the mother -- who wouldn't leave her cub at the side of the road and was aggressive with the humans trying to take the cub away from her -- was shot by the Ministry of Natural Resources.









Emily - A friend of mine and I today were taking funny pictures with my cool whiteboard and while she was writing I thought of this weeks prompt, her legs, so I took a picture of her legs on my swing set.

1 comment: