Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 261


Emily  - Whooooo... scary ghost. Hahaahah wondering how I did this photo? Well a magician (or photographer) never reveals her secrets. But I'll give you a hint, I didn't edit it at all.









Jeanine - "Hens and Chicks"

We spent some time yesterday cleaning up the garden -- trimming back the shrubs, cutting the perennials and covering the whole thing with mulch.  These hearty hens and chicks always amaze me.  They grow in rock crevices and through all kinds of weather.  I love their graphic shape and rich colour.

4 comments:

  1. im pretty sure this is what you did...you took a pic with someone standing there then one without then put them on top of each other, and tada!!! you get a ghost
    btw i love hens and chicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not how I did it I told you I didn't edit it at all. All I did was take a picture and upload it thats it! and thanks gillian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa, you post on your own blog?!?!?! is that legal?

    ReplyDelete