Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 249


Emily - So first day of school... and the first time I get to use my beautiful new lunch bag. I got it in Stratford when I went to see Jesus Christ Superstar. I've haven't had a lunch bag for all of high school cause I always forget them, but this one is so pretty I'm gonna keep special care of it.








Jeanine - "Back to School"

The first day of school!  Always a big deal - even in grade 11.  This is a big year for her.  It is also the first year she has a class with her BFF. She is very excited about that.   I can't believe how time flies.  As the tenth anniversary of 9/11 approaches I can't help think back to her being in grade 1 and my need to go to her school that day at lunch just to give her a hug.  Thankfully, she still wants my hugs, but now I am starting to think about her graduating and moving on to University.  Where did the time go???  Anyway...she didn't actually walk to school today.  After this shot I gave her a ride!  ha!  Tomorrow...the bus!

Now if I could just figure out how to add a frame in Photoshop Elements...aaarrrggghhh!

PS - I'm glad the STOP sign is in this shot cuz that's what I want to say to her...STOP GROWING UP...I'm going to miss you!

2 comments: