Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 246


Emily - So it was one of those days where you don't have a photo till the last minute, thanks mom for buying flowers at costco today :)









Jeanine - "Splashtime"

It has been a very hot weekend so far.  Too hot almost to sit out by the pool.  We ventured out this evening though so I could capture this shot for my class prompt "she's got legs".  I'm not complaining about the heat mind you - it will be cool soon enough.  Can't believe it is September!

1 comment:

  1. too hot? pu-leeez. i was freezing my a- ...butt off at the pinery hoping that my tent would be dry once the rain started, not to mention the wind blowing our dining tent over

    ReplyDelete