Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 259


Emily - I love bowling! Especially with my friends. Today was Heathers 16th birthday and we had an awesome time. I decorated her locker, took her out for lunch with all our friends then we went to youth group and bowled. I love the glow in the dark effects.














Jeanine - "Framed Fence"

We live just around the corner from an apple orchard.  I stopped to take some pictures there today, but was distracted by the fence and seed pods that surrounded the place.  I have been trying to figure out how to add frames to my photos for awhile now.  Thank goodness for the wonderful women in my on-line class who inspire me and teach me so much.  It is amazing how many free textures and frames are available on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment