Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 156


Emily - Hello summer, hello swimming! This friend of mine is quite an athletic person and can do many spectacular things. Such as cartwheel into the pool.
















Jeanine - "My Little Angel"

So - this is my first art project ever.  I am inspired by my daughter who loves art.  Turns out I like it too.  Who knew?  This is a collage...I think.  Not sure the difference between that and mixed media yet.  I'm taking a collage class online this month so hope to figure all that out.  I just posted this in the gallery for the class so it will be interesting to see what kind of response I get...some of the participants do this kind of thing all the time.  So nervous!  I also prepared some small canvases (sp?) to paint ...but not sure what to paint...may stick with collage or mixed media for awhile.  I'm taking a watercolour course the first week of July at the Southampton Art School.  Will see where this all goes.  Having fun!

1 comment: