Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 179


Emily - Went to Toronto today to shop! Was so much fun! I always think of Toronto as a mini NYC, such as the train station, it reminds me of Grand Central Station.

















Jeanine - "Garage"

Em and I spent the day in Toronto shopping for summer clothes.  We always love going into the Garage store just for the change rooms.  Here I caught Emily shooting the chandelier.  We took the train, had a great day together and came away with quite a haul!!  I took a shot of her legs under the change room door that I thought was quite cool, but she wouldn't let me post it -- she called it "creepy".

1 comment:

  1. yes, that would be creepy...because where would there be proof that it was em's legs? it could be some random girls legs and we wouldn't know any better

    ReplyDelete