Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 173


Emily - Before my meeting for The Grand Theatre High School Production, my mom and I went to dinner at a british pub themed restaurant. I was adventurous so I had the Ploughman's Platter. It had a lot of different things to put on bread and was really good. I wasn't brave enough to try the pickeled quail eggs though :s









Jeanine - "Thank You"

As we near the half-way point of this 365 Project, I took this photo to say thank you to all of you who tune in so faithfully to check out the blog every once in a while.  We have 21 official "followers", but we know there are many others who take a peek now and again too.  It's nice to know when we post the photos that someone - other than the two of us - looks at them...and even sometimes leaves a comment.  Thanks to all of you.

2 comments: