Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 159

Jeanine - "Fire Hydrant - Summer"

I took this same shot this winter for my on line class (January 28 but I didn't post it here on the blog) and I recreated it today for another on line photography class.  I like the winter shot better.  This hydrant is on our lawn at the side of the house.  I'm gonna break a rule and post two photos today - until Em finds out and makes me take it down.


















Emily - Before I talk about my photo I would like to shame my mother for putting two photos up on the blog as the rule is (according the to the book of blog section 3 paragraph 2 ) to only have one photo per day.

Anyways, about my photo, I find it very pointless to make the bed in the morning. Especially since we're about to use it later. So here is my messy bed that never gets made

3 comments:

  1. what's with you and breaking rules? :)
    and I have to agree, the winter one is better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your images. So happy to have met you on Picture Inspiration! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete