Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 177


Emily - When in doubt take pictures of flowers :) (and mom you can quote me on that )










Jeanine - "Morning Dew"

Inspired by Emily's rain bearing leaves, I sought out the dew covered flowers in our garden this morning while everyone still slept.  I love that time of day.  The light is gorgeous...the birds are singing...and the coffee tastes sooooooo good!

2 comments:

  1. i really like this pic, especially the center, it doesn't look real :) well done
    i give you and A++++++ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy all your photos on your blog, but this one stands out for me. Love the color and the dew. And I totally understand how good that morning coffee tastes when you are taking all this in. aaahhhhhh.....

    ReplyDelete