Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 171


Emily  - Really hot out today. It's supposed to be all week. Went outside for my shot today. I can't wait to jump in this pool everyday of summer.









Jeanine - "The May Queen"

My third art project (one more to go).


Still trying to figure out if this art form is for me, but I am having fun along the way. I found this postcard in an antique store recently (it says The May Queen at the bottom of the card). My birthday is in May and it is celebrated the same weekend Canada annually celebrates Queen Victoria's birthday. So I made this one for me. Not sure if it needs something more or not? a quote maybe???  I have asked for constructive criticism in my online class - so we will see...

2 comments:

  1. is this still for the collage course? i still think that its not a true collage...but it looks cool, i like the white paint or chalk in the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. it kind of looks like the hammock support is on the end of your diving board....

    ReplyDelete