Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 164


Emily - Today I had some of my friends over for a swim. We were playing with the pool noodle and as I was cleaning them up I saw that they made a rainbow in the water.










Jeanine - "Daytimer"

I took this photo with my BlackBerry today totally by accident. While viewing my photos on my BB (I was bored waiting in court) I accidentally clicked this shot. Did it ever sound loud in silent courtroom. Ha! This is my Daytimer - month at a glance for June. I use it every day. I'm okay with it being blurry...sometimes that's how my schedule feels to me.

1 comment:

  1. you should tell me when your next vacation is so that i can steal this mac of yours :)

    ReplyDelete