Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 166


Emily - Had to dissect a frog today, I didn't really do anything lol. I really hate blood and guts and gross things (as you can see I'm not gonna be a doctor). So I did my part by opening up the mouth then stepping back and reading my yearbook.














Jeanine - "Attempting ART"

This is my second art project - focussing on horizon lines.  I had fun cutting and ripping paper, gluing and painting.  Made me feel like a kid again.  I really like the quote - from the book Creative is a Verb by Patti Digh.  My family thinks I've lost my mind!  Perhaps I have...I'm ok with that.  : )

1 comment:

  1. first of all, that is not a collage(sp?)
    second of all, did she say the quote? this "Patti" person?
    third of all, you are going insane
    fourth of all, you should not be ok with that
    fifth of all, shouldn't you always feel like a kid?
    sixth of all, i'm running out of ideas for these of alls
    seventh of all, who actually gets far enough to say seventh of all?
    eighth of all, there really is only one horizon line, so you shouldn't have the "s"
    ninth of all, i think the sun rays are out of proportion at the top, they just shoot up way too high
    and last but not least, tenth of all, i really like this piece of art cause it has nice colours, it has a quote(i love quotes), and it is a simple idea that you have turned into something extrordinary. :)
    notice how i went from a loooonggg annoying comment to a very nice, compliment-containing comment right back to a "i'm just commenting to comment" comment :)

    ReplyDelete