Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 183


Emily - Went to a friends house for a campfire when a huge rain cloud "crashed" our party. After the thunderstorm this was the sky, it was the most orange sky I have ever seen and was very beautiful.







Jeanine - "Vintage Camera"

We went to several garage sales this morning.  Ian spotted two vintage cameras...this one and a Kodak Brownie Holiday Flash...both very cool.  I am showing off my new camera's 60mm macro lens (notice the very narrow focus on the letter W in the world Brownie).  My camera is a Canon EOS 60D.  I also have a 18-200mm lens.  Ian also found a new camera bag for $3.  Trained observer that guy!!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment