Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 208


Emily - Look how good it looks! Sorry if I sound arrogant but I'm very very proud of this photo and all that I learned at my photo workshop today with this guy who's a professional photographer.










Jeanine - "Bluewater Bridge"

Whenever I have a trial in Sarnia, Ontario, I inevitably spend the lunch hour down by the water under the Bluewater Bridge that links Canada to Port Huron, Michigan.  I visit my favourite chip truck for fries, defend them from the seagulls, and sit and watch the boats go by and the teens ride the current.  My love of doing that goes back to summers spent camping in Holland, Michigan with my family and watching the boats traverse the channel there (minus the fries).  I love being by the water.  I hope to retire by the water.  For now, I am content to spend the odd lunch by the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment