Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 206

Emily  - Don't they look real? Eww! So I started my photography job at The Grand Theatre today and I went into the costume room and saw the feet that were used in their most recent play, The Hobbit. Every time I looked over they kept freaking me out because they look so real.







Jeanine - "The Hunger Games"

I'm addicted.  The Hunger Games is one of Em's all-time favourite books.  Ever since my book club read another teen book - Divergent - Em has been after me to read this trilogy.  So - I downloaded the books to my ipod and started listening this weekend.  I'm hooked.  Started book two today.  The movie of the first book comes out March 23, 2012.

2 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! the hunger games!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!! and loving the feet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved The Hunger Games. Will have to check out Divergent.

    ReplyDelete