Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 190


Emily - "Home Sweet Home"

Back home for one day from camp. I don't really ever feel home sick but its always nice to come home where there are real showers and you can do laundry :)




Jeanine - "Camera Bags"

My newest camera bag came today (the one on the left).  I wanted camera bags that didn't necessarily look like camera bags - but more like purses...so I can carry it to work etc.  The Kelly Moore bag will hold my laptop too.  The Emera bag looks kinda like a briefcase.  Love them!  Last week I discovered it it is good to have an all purpose one to carry hiking or put in a bike basket - so it was great that Ian found one for $3 at a garage sale for me (not pictured here).

2 comments: