Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 195


Emily  - "Camp Life"

It's one of my favourite places in the world. I love it here so much and I love going every year! Can't wait for next week!

Btw - the cabin to the very left is mine.











Jeanine - "Windmill"

Near the Bruce Power Nuclear Plant (on the way to the trailer) there are several windmills.  They are controversial to the locals but we like them.  I caught this one as we drove by.  I love how the foreground is blurring cuz we were moving so fast but the windmill itself seems still - although it was moving too.

1 comment:

  1. i really like this pic, like you mentioned the blurry background but clear windmill

    ReplyDelete