Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 200 !!!!!!


Emily - Oh the mini trees at camp. This year as a project for camp they planted trees everywhere. The only problem is you can barely call them trees, they're more like sticks and leaves glued together. One of them was even ran over by a car in the field . HAHAHA















Jeanine - "Day 200!"

Wow! 200 photographs posted on the blog.  Thousands of photographs taken.  I wanted to mark this special day in some way - so I counted out 200 pennies and here they are!  Trust me!

3 comments:

  1. Hello again. I find your blog very inspiring and hope to remember to do something like this with my children. Fun. Fun. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do i believe you about the two hundred pennies? or not? that is the question!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh THOSE TREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete