Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 187


Emily - Because there are strict rules about no boys on the girls side and no girls on the boys side we made a joke rule in our cabin that there were to be no shirtless men in our cabin. So Citrus (we all have camp names and the campers don't know our real names until the last day, my camp name is Elmo) coloured in this guy a shirt that says FCC. Lol!















Jeanine - "Snow Falling on Birches"

I know - I can't believe it either!  Ha!  I had a great teacher.  Can't wait to take more classes.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha thats so funny that your camper would do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you paint that? pretty good, if i do say so myself

    ReplyDelete