Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 189


Emily - My beautiful cabin! These girls were such a fun group to have my first week with. I'm going to miss them very much and I really hope to see them next year!









Jeanine - "Marion Anderson"

My teacher - watercolour and acrylic artist, Marion Anderson - whose studios are in her cottage at Southampton and in her home in New Dundee, Ontario.  She is the head of the Art Department at the high school where she teaches, and has taught at the Southampton Art School for over 15 years.  There were 12 people in our class from all over southwestern Ontario.  It was a great week.

I admit...I debated about taking a photo of the piles of laundry that needed to be done after our week away and Em's week at camp...but this shot made me smile -- the laundry didn't.

1 comment:

  1. CAMP SHIRTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete